Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 25 August 2011

Another good day

Yesterday was another good day at The Christie, that's two in a row, I know its early days, but its good for Velda!.
She had her hair washed in the morning and Dr Yung her team doctor visited her and said he was very pleased with her progress, then another therapist came in the afternoon and gave her another foot massage, I will have to wash my feet and ask for one as-well next time I go as Velda looks so relaxed whilst having it done, that's what its all about really isn't it , I combed her short shorn locks as well, she won't want to come home at this rate!
She had had a small packet of corn flakes for dinner!!!

 The afternoon visiting doctor said it was time to flush out the white connector ( you read about that in the previous blog didn't you?) and start to pump in the grub!!, though how they get this stuff in a 5mm tube is a mystery to me.

Full English breakfast


Roast beef and all the trimmings

Makes me feel hungry just looking at this, how about you B&B in Oz??

She had requested a packet of those French Fries the visit before and we sat there and munched our way through them between us in the afternoon .
So though this blog seems all about food, Velda has started to eat one way or another and without throwing up every time, which for her is very good, I did reminder her before I came home that I don't go for big women.
.......................................................................................................................

The woman had just started a new diet ;
"No more eating my own words,swallowing my pride, or putting my foot in my mouth" she said.


"Where can I get some talcum powder ?" she asked the supervisor 
"Walk this way , Madam" he said.
"If I could walk that way I wouldn't need the talcum powder."she answered.

Boom Boom

That's all folks

2 comments:

  1. BnB we would have felt hungry if we hadnt just come back from eating a steak
    Very pleased to hear that Velda is eating and you are both having a good couple of days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds very encouraging to me, Duckie?

    Bob

    ReplyDelete