Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Bedroom scene

Yesterday after taking Pepe for his walk round the park,came home and got stuck into the bedding in the bedroom section of the boat.

Need traffic lights in here soon!


The bed !

The mattress comes off, so at a later date can change the colours of the bedding, the cupboards over the bed head don't open, but at a later date could fix that if so inclined.



At the other end of the bed there is a clock on the wall .
Why is it when you retire you always receive a gold watch, when the time isn't of such importance any more and there is always the clock on your mobile.
 I got a beautiful one on retiring and probably only worn it half a dozen times in as many years. Still its the thought that counts hey.
Made a start on the front headlight as well but not got it finished yet, its looking good though I say so myself, will film it when presentable,ie cleaned up and undercoated which always seems to throw up the defects doesn't it.

Still got the upholstery to do in the seating area , might have a look at that between finishing the light and taking Pepe round the park, might even try the reservoir if the weather holds out.

Club night to-night and the trader from the Model shop in Hyde is coming, trial run see if its worth his while.



No comments:

Post a Comment