Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 19 May 2011

Kitchens and reservoirs

To-day finished the kitchen area of the Narra Boat


Lower view


From above


Kitchen finished

 Then mounted it on the floor cassette, and joined it to the bedroom area, that will be seen in the next blog

After that Pepe and I went to the park and on to the reservoir adjoining it Gorton Lower Reservoir, nice walk round there and then back via the under road tunnel to the Dogs Home charity shop, checking out the books!

On the way there stopped to admire a garden full of flowers and the lady was nice enough to give us some plant roots for the Boat club garden, see there are nice people about, its not all muggers and rapists out there.
The plants were that purple stuff that grows out of garden walls and spreads. One place we will not have to replenish every year if it takes off.


Purple stuff mentioned.


 See video of the reservoir, spend many happy hours here over the years and only five minutes walk from home,how lucky can you be!.



...................................................................................................................

Air traffic control to Aer Lingus, "Identify yourself and what is your height and position?"
"I'm Captain Paddy Murphy , I'm five feet two and I'd be sitting up the front!"
......................................................................................................................................
Make your MP work ,don't  re-elect him.
.............................................................................
"How did the new salesman go to-day?" 
"He got two orders, One the get out and one to stay out
.....................................................................................
That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment