Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 24 May 2011

More Narra Boat build

Went to Hobbycraft again yesterday, should keep away really, couldn't resist the kitchen add-ons, I mean you can't make bottles,can you!?.


Just had to get these bottle containers to add to the feeling of gourmet cooking, Big plate of mussels hey Bob.

  Nearly finished the toilet area now and here is the outcome.


Toilet area



Back of doors




Layout

Just have the flooring and the pan brush to place now, should be easier as I've only placed the items in at the moment, Decided that the bath was a no go-er, there is only so much that will fit in a 55ft boat even a real one, I've been on one.


Don't get much smaller than this one!
Couldn't swing a mouse round never mind a cat!


The longest flight of locks in the UK at Devizes,Wiltshire.
A system of 29 locks on the Kennet and Avon Canal,which raise the Canal level 237 feet over a distance of 2 miles.
And this is pleasure??.

In-between the toilet area build,  I've been thinking of the front headlight,something that would be seen,and wanted something modern on this Narra Boat cruiser, so it was Led's and something to mount them into. Made these fittings and couldn't decide  which one to go with?

 Which one to chose?

In the end I've chosen to go with the flat one, easier to mount the Led's in and wouldn't take over the area with the bulk of the other one, I've got plenty of stuff to go on the roof.

....................................................................................................
Critic: "What do you consider your best work of fiction".
Author: "My last Income Tax Return".
.............................................................
She was trying to get a new car for her husband, but nobody would swap.
.............................................................................................
He had a stereo system in his car for years, his wife in the front and her mother in the back!.
..............................................................................................................
That's all folks

No comments:

Post a Comment