Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 22 May 2011

Beautiful Babes at Etherow.

Yesterday we went to the lake at Etherow, Velda did her thing and planted some Bizzie Lizzies and that purple stuff in the club garden, will have to find out the name of that plant doesn't sound very good saying "The purple stuff" does it, anyway here is the picture after she had finished with her green fingered touch!


Will look better when its grown a bit obviously , more like this picture where I got the plant from, (given not taken I might add)


After a bit of lunch we took Pepe round the lakes and I took a few movies of the wildlife looking after their young, on getting home strung them together for this video for your pleasure.

Not everyone's cup of tea specially when we are swilling off the landing stage before sailing, which we have to do or walk the bird poo into your car!
Still you can't deny these are cute little bundles of fluff.


My wife does bird imitations,she watches me like a hawk.
............................................................................................
He was responsible for feeding the Pelicans at the zoo.
It wasn't much of a job but it filled the bill.
...............................................................................
The stork brought a little Peach said the nurse,
I'm glad it wasn't a Pear, said the father.
............................................................................
Life is full of complication, even when you are born there is a string attached.
.....................................................................................................

That's all folks

1 comment:

  1. Bob Abell said...
    I think the purple flowers are called...."AUBRIETIA!
    21 May 2011 17:07

    ReplyDelete