Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 16 May 2011

Interior again

What a weekend for Manchester hey.
Man City the Cup, first silverware since 1976 
Man Utd 19th league title.
Running in the city centre. 
Swimming at Salford Quays.
And of course it rained as usual.
Still it meant I could get on with a bit more modelling, we are both suffering with Hay fever at the moment so staying in was al-right with us.

Kitchen completed , need to finish the micro wave yet

Splash back tiled

Looking to front steps,cupboards painted

Stove and TV added

Stove and stand fitted.

Bathroom area started and tiled, will be a bit of a squeeze,but isn't everything on a Narra boat.

Started the first coat of acrylic paint on the kitchen, will post pix's when its looking better, made the microwave look like one instead of a plain box, that Velda said it looked like, Critic's hey !

And now for a bit of light hearted stuff for you,
This video has had 2 million hits in 2 weeks I believe, one man and his dog, takes as much patience has modelling I suppose, though you haven't got as much control . 




Whether your a doggie person or not you've got to laugh at that haven't you.
..................................................................................................................

She said "Will you love me when I'm old and grey?"
"Why not " he said, "I've loved you when you were blond.henna, brunette and blue".
..........................................................................................................................

Its no use making your mind up to stay in if your wife has made her face up to go out.

....................................................................................................................
She approached the hairdresser 
"What do you have for grey hair?"
"The greatest respect, Madam".
...............................................................................................

That's all folks

No comments:

Post a Comment