Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 30 May 2011

Chimney's continued

Yesterday the charity dog show was not up to the usual standard of previous years and just stayed long enough to let Pepe check out the other dogs!.

Pepe on the rocks, sounds like a new drink doesn't it

After picking up my new chimney the day before I couldn't wait to get home a paint it up and here it is!

What a beautiful job hey,even though I say so myself! , I didn't  want to spoil Bob's nice job.


Just trying it out for size here

Here it is with my mooring weight


And with the watering cans bought from a florists shop. Noticed them in a floral display as I was walking past and talked the girl in the shop to sell me two.
Bought another later for George who is building a working Narra Boat can't wait to see his build, will no doubt knock the socks of mine, but there you go.


How true!!






No comments:

Post a Comment