After dinner I decided to have another look at the stand for the boat ,if you look back at an earlier blog you will see it was quite tall and I decided that you saw that before the boat,so I cut off 2" all round and I think it looks more in scale to the boat
Here is the finished article, Harlequin and canal art all fitted back and ready for a coat of satin varnish spray.
Also the foam strips fitted ( a mouse mat cut into strips and glued on with Evostick )
Looking at the last couple of pictures gives you an idea of the way the coaming projects up to take the cabin section on, and the nice clean workshop I have !! Believe me its not worth the hassle to not keep it this way .