Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 22 September 2010

Back to the stand !

We had a day at the lake again yesterday, well you have to do if its sunny don't you , those dark winter days are waiting in the wings ready to chill us oldies to the bone.
After dinner I decided to have another look at the stand for the boat ,if you look back at an earlier blog you will see it was quite tall and I decided that you saw that before the boat,so I cut off 2" all round and I think it looks more in scale to the boat

Here is the finished article, Harlequin and canal art all fitted back and ready for a coat of satin varnish spray.
Also the foam strips fitted ( a mouse mat cut into strips and glued on with Evostick )

With the boat sat in I think you will see the cabin better now without the stand in the way,









Looking at the last couple of pictures gives you an idea of the way the coaming projects up to take the cabin section on, and the nice clean workshop I have !! Believe me its not worth the hassle to not keep it this way .

No comments:

Post a Comment