Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 13 September 2010

Good days sailing

Yesterday was a good days sailing though it did start out a deluge ! though by the time we had had some lunch at the cafe it had cleared up and was great for the rest of the afternoon. Not many members sailing, but plenty of watchers and questioners from the public side of the landing, (the usual "How much" and "How fast") The weather must have put the fair weather sailors off !.
I finally got the rudder gear in so its full steam ahead with the rest of the deck now and whilst waiting for glues to set I've not been slacking, I've made a stand which is needed now the running gear sticks down a bit

Stay posted for the next idea for the stand !

No comments:

Post a Comment