Yesterday fitted the bow deck which was a bit of a pain as it was cut to 45 degrees and the hull kept springing it out , a big 6v 10amh battery cured that. I used epoxy glue and it was a good job it was the 20 min dry time I used with all the messing about I did. Bulkhead No 1 was next followed by Internal front bulkhead inside bulkhead No1.
The well deck side and front panels were next fitted and went in quite easily.
My Mate Bob did me another job on his lathe, Cut down the 6" prop-shaft to 4" so the running gear would all fit into the rear deck compartment which I hope to fit to-day. What an engineer that " Bob the Builder" is with all the machinery to do any job, no wonder he builds such nice boats
Welcome to my new Blog
Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats,Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about and Photography with pictures taken at and around our Model Boat club at Etherow Country Park, where I can be found quite a few days a week on the landing stage, you might recognize the hat and the dog rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the tabs at the top above the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my long haired Chihuahua "Pepe", weather permitting of course.