Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 26 September 2010

Bit more done!

After a cool but sunny day at Etherow yesterday had a nice chat with some of the members in attendance and a good sail of Velda's tug and my Micro magic yacht,so not a lot of modelling done so I decided to cover the rear deck hatch with Chequer Plate and let it dry out.

We are off to B&Q and Buxton to-day to give the hound a good walk, I might even see some split pins at B&Q to put RJR's idea to the test for attachments for the top of roof handrails, got to look ahead haven't you or when you get to that point you haven't got the right stuff handy !.
Bought a brass pig the other day but its too big for the tiller arm ornament so tried it here
Bit too big for here even isn't it.
Free to good home !! doesn't eat much.


No comments:

Post a Comment