Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Friday 24 February 2023

Out and about, 24.2.23.

 Had a visit to the Snipe retail park today, my Dyson had finally given up the ghost so it was into Argos for a new cordless vac, thought I'd have a change from the Dyson and went for a Shark, perhaps that's got more bite!

Went to Argos as one gets Nectar points there, and seeing I've just got a new nectar card it will give that a good boost!.

Had a quick nip into Home Bargains for bird food and other bits and pieces, ie Allergy tabs, after shave and some new nail boards.

No it's not my feminine side coming out, they are for my wooden modelling, find they are excellent for that.

99p for 10, can't complain about that!.


After the mandatory Bacon Buttie at O'neilds Meals buttie wagon it was off to the Ashton Moss Nature Centre, only small but as they say "beautifully formed"!.

Was met with a flock of pigeons and Canadian geese, and this chap.


Muscovy Duck. 

Male and female Tufted Ducks,


A pair of Reed buntings.

Some more enjoying the fat balls


Moorhen scavenging. 

A dunnock, not seen one?, like me for years, then you are looking in the wrong place, I only noticed looking on the ground whereas most people look at the feeders. 


The usual Robin, no wonder they are the National Bird they are everywhere aren't they, but very cute. 

Well off to examine the new cordless vac and make sure its all there and working properly!.

.........................................................

If the shoe fits .

Buy it in every colour!.

Germs attack people where they are weakest,

That explains the number of head colds!.

Ignorance can be cured,

Stupid is for ever!.

......................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment