Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 28 July 2020

This week, 27-28. 7.2020.

Monday after a lazy morning due the the rain, we went to Pear Mill for lunch with friends, one of them took this picture of Pepe patiently waiting for his sausages. 

The current Lego model I'm on to at the moment is this Rough Terrain crane.
4,057 pieces in a very big box. 

This is the first page.

A bit more done, its very addictive.

Look at all those gears and cogs.

One of the Differential gear  boxes.

Get's more complicated.

Looks about right!.

One of the axles.

Up to today's progress, this picture so Son John can check I've got the two gear boxes the right way round as he's a lot more advanced builder than I.
This is a better picture as well, I realised that my modelling table was in front of the window and while good for seeing what your doing, the glare wasn't too good for taking pictures, will do better now I've realised the fault

Pepe's toy cupboard was given an upgrade this week as well, as the new box for the Internet was at the back and I was worried that he would pull the wires whilst getting his toys out and he get's them all out to see that I've not pinched any I think.

So there we are Pepe all the toys back in there proper place, he's a very tidy dog and puts all his toys back after hes had enough playing with them.
Tuesday.
Lunch at McDonalds again then off to John's house in Springhead, Oldham this afternoon and whilst there heard that Uppermill had been put into lockdown again though a spike in the area.
Its not over yet by a long way.
......................................................................................

Margin; Mothers ruin.

Oyster ; a large crane.

Karaoke; Japanese for tone deaf.
...........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment