Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 21 July 2020

Hyde,Today, 21.7.2020.

Today went to Hyde to collect my new specs at SpecSavers, funny these days as you had to knock on the door went it was your appointment time and a masked assistance came out and asked you what you wanted!. "My new Spec's please", "wait there" and then she brought my spec's out, "What about trying them on in case they need fitting", "they fit when you came last time didn't they"
What happened to the customer is always right!.
Had a nice walk round the outdoor market, not much doing there, so it was off to the Cafe for a bacon buttie, and very nice too!.

Off to Home bargains at the Snipe then for some bird food and something for Pepe and I for dinner, then thought blow it, I'll go and pick up Pepe and go to McDonalds.
It looked a bit overcast there so didn't chance it round the park, so no Bird pictures today.
Finished the Lego Motorcycle last night.
There are some pictures in the tab " Lego Technics" just under the main header picture.


This is the next project, 4x4 Off Roader, motorised and controlled by my iPhone!.

Some of the bits.

The differential. 


Watch here for the next phase in the build.
.....................................................................................

Never argue with an idiot - they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment