Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 22 July 2020

A few hours in Debdale Park, 22.7.2020.

After wondering what the weather was going to do, we set off to the local park and the local McDonald's first of course whilst the weather settled.

As soon as the weather settled down we were off into the park, with the camera of course.
The center piece of the rose garden. 

The bowls clubhouse.

I'd thought these shelters were new that I'd posted about in a previous post, today noticed they are getting their first coat of preservative, so they were new!. 

The new normal with people meeting for the first time after lockdown perhaps. 



Nice tree framing the rose garden.

The rose beds.

This is what used to be the miniature golf course now planted up with a variety of trees and shrubs.


The paths are all clear and wide enough for social distancing, and people with electric scooters!.

The grass just been mowed so not too good for me with my hayfever.


A young magpie wanting mum to feed it.

The ice cream man doing well, of course the toilets still closed!.

Can we have one Dad.

Go on then just for you!, I don't thing!. 

Noticed this nice shrub while sat there.


The gardens here have always been kept nice, even in these economic times.

Local MP, R.I.P.

Just before heading for home, checked out the progress of the Hyde road project, doesn't seem much doing today, perhaps they were working at the other end. 

On arriving home was glad to see my Baby Goldfinches being fed by their parents.





After their feed I did a bit of pointing on my back garden flag stones, dodging  between the slight showers, still got half of it done before Pepe wanted his dinner.
............................................................................
I had a Ploughman's lunch the other day, then he punched me!.
.............................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment