Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Saturday 16 May 2015

This week May 15, 2015

This week May 15, 2015.

This week we have been to the Hartshead Inn for lunch a couple of times so as you will gather we enjoyed it, nice food and the view across Gtr Manchester and the cheshire plains was great on Wednesday but a bit misty on Friday!.
The outdoor eating area nice and sheltered.




All the cows lying down, can never remember if that means fine weather or not!, anyway it was nice for us.

At the lake this week, the Coot babies are doing well and Mum and Dad doing well keeping them safe from predators!.
Waiting for dinner.

and here it comes


Tree climbing after mum, look at the size of them feet!.

This one still in waiting!.


"Like my Long John Silver impression Cooty?"

Some new Mallard chicks today,





Cheeky Squirrel, likes dog biscuits!. 

Plenty of Bluebells about.

Saw these nice Tibetan Terriers today, not seen them for months, the owner had told me he had ordered special boots from America the older ones back legs have given way.
Cost an arm and a leg the owner said, still the vet here took a plaster cast, sent it across the pond  and they sent the tailor made boots to him, thus the high cost!.
The puppy was a new one they had got a few months ago, friend for the other one perhaps!.


New boots.

Puppy companion.

The Highways dept came round today and replaced all the old wooden waste bins round the lake with these nice new metal ones, the council must have found a few bob in the kitty!.




A lady in the park said "Aren't the Coot babies ugly really,
"So was I" said I, I was so ugly the doctor slapped my mother instead of me!, don't think she believed me!.
...............................................................................
If your looking for a helping hand, there's one on the end of your arm!.

Madge always wanted to be a policewoman.
Now she's on the beat.
"It's not much of a job but it's better than walking the streets" She said.

That's all for today folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment