Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Saturday 15 June 2013

The past week

Within the past week I've had the rear windows in my car tinted and a very nice job it is too, as you can see a real profession job, glass taken out and tinted and put back, none of this done up to the rubber type job.
Nice hey, the oldest boy racer in the world.
Mr Cool,

If you want a nice job doing go to this web site

 Keeps the car a lot cooler and as you can't see in it's better for Pepe in the back when I go shopping on the way home from the lake, that's my reason plus it looks nice too of course.

Well the weather has gone pear shaped again, still John had his new car tinted yesterday at the place I'd had mine done and while it was being done we had a good chat and then lunch in McDonald's, so the weather didn't interfere with our plans too much.
John's new car, tinted!, beautiful.

Whilst at the garden centre the other day (Aston Moss) getting some plants for my fish tank took some pix's of their fish in a giant tank in the front of the shop, no flash used of course as you don't want to get these beauties jumping about.


Talk about "JAWS" look at the sucker on that!.

Raining again to-day 

..........................................................................
The blind man had his hand out "Can you spare a £1?.
She looked at him suspiciously and said "Why I'm sure you can see out of one eye".
"Alright then 50 pence!

"So you had a hard time trying to explain the test match to your wife?.
"Yes especially when she found out I wasn't there"

Autobiography, the car's logbook??.

Awe-struck, being hit with a paddle.
..............................................
That's all for now folks

No comments:

Post a Comment