Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 16 December 2012

Senior Moment

If you are expecting a Pepe report to-day read on,
Just got back from the Vets!, had another senior moment I'm afraid, got to the vets for 10-00am and it was still shut, I waved to a young guy inside and he said "we don't open until 10-30", "but I've got an appointment for 10-10am" at the vets showing him my appointment card!.
"You dozy plonker" he replied ( he didn't really but I could see he thought it), "that appointment is for the 17th and its the 16th to-day" he said, so I apologised and went away eating a large helping of humble pie. Still it could have been worse I suppose I could have been a day late hey, My only excuse is all the other appointments have been on a Sunday, also the days and dates don't seem too important when you are retired, that's my excuse and I'm sticking too it, the large helping of humble pie didn't stop me having a bacon buttie and a coffee on the way home though.
So another early day to-morrow.
Perhaps to-morrows report will be better.

Yesterday was a lot better, I took my beautiful G/daughters to dinner at the Hartshead Pub in Ashton and we had a lovely dinner.

Getting into the Christmas Spirit, the Lion King is on in Manchester at the moment and I'm told its fabulous, hence the hat!.
Remembered my camera on the Iphone after dinner, so here is a picture of the lovely dessert's, Hartshead style
Apple pie and custard

and the girls had Chocolate brownie's,
 as you can see from the blur of the spoon Ruthie couldn't wait to get stuck in, what a nice way to start the Christmas festivities!.
More on Pepe to-morrow.

2 comments:

  1. like the hats -didnt you buy one for yourself now that would have been a picture!! BnB

    ReplyDelete
  2. They did have an Angry Birds one now that you mention it
    Duckie

    ReplyDelete