Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Pepe Report

Yesterday I had to take Pepe back to the vets as the tablets didn't work on his facial lump, they said it might not!.
We had to arrive for 9-30am and as is my usual got there in time, he was checked in with a nice nurse, almost made me feel as though I wanted to be checked in as well!.
The last I saw was a sad little face looking at me as he was taken away into the back rooms, brings a lump to your throat doesn't it?.
This is a picture of the flooring in the new Pets at Home shop we go to, grass effect vinyl, looked very realistic and by the looks on some of it the dogs thought so too!.

Then it was off to Ashton shopping and some breakfast, hadn't the heart to have my breakfast at home in front of the little fellow, he hadn't to have anything after 8-00pm the night before, it was very busy in Ashton with everyone doing their Christmas shopping.
The inside of the Arcade shopping mall.

Then at 4-00pm I had to be back to pick Pepe up and though he had had an operation he was quite perky and nearly jumped out of the nurses arms back to me, he doesn't look too bad though they have shaved his muzzle on one side and his front leg for the knock out shot, it will soon grow back I'm sure the way he sprouts hair.
He had half of the usual amount of dinner when he got home and an hour later the other half after raking my leg to pieces, he has to stay in for the next couple of days in case of infection but is quite lively and will be fine to-day I'm sure.
The worse part will be giving him is pain killing medicine, 2ml in a syringe every day for 5 days, will be hard opening his mouth without touching the sore bit!, perhaps try the medicine on a bit of biscuit hey.

Fancy him jumping out of the arms of that nice nurse he must have been still been under the influence!. 

Well that's all for now folks.

1 comment: