Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 17 December 2012

Pepe Up-date

Just back from the Vet's, yes I got the date right to-day.
The vet had a good look at Pepe and was pleased with what he saw and said when his hair grew back he would perhaps have a slight mark on his muzzle but nothing to worry about.
The other good news is that it was not malignant, the results back from the lab were clear and he said no reason to worry that this could happen again, that's a relief sighed my flexible friend in my pocket, still as Cheryl Cole say's in the Lo'Reaol Advert "He's worth it!.
 Whilst in the vet's was talking to a young lady with a puppy, King Charles or Cocker Spaniel, She was telling me that she bought it on the Thursday from a puppy farm and then saw the article in the Stockport Express the next day about about puppy farm people being arrested in Marple.
As is so often the case her puppy ended up at the vet's with serious stomach problems, but the happy ending to this story is that the vet's got it back to health and is now on the road to recovery as you can see.
Terrible what some people will do for money isn't it.
...............................................................................
The drunk walked into the bar and the barman said "is it true your dog can talk"
"No" said the drunk "and if he tells you he can, he's a blooming liar"

"I think your dog likes me Jean, he hasn't taken his eyes off me all night"
"That's because your eating off his plate!".

We have a great watch dog he said,
So far he's watched someone steal our car, watched the garage burn down and watched a bloke steal the lawn mower!.

I don't want your dog in my house she said it's full of fleas.
Pepe stay out of the house, it's full of flea's said I

Boom Boom 
That's all folks

No comments:

Post a Comment