Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 15 January 2012

TWTWTW

THAT WAS THE WEEK THAT WAS!
not as interesting as the old TV program I'm afraid, but where did it go!, the first three days I was helping out John at a house in Littlebrough fitting some wardrobes in a bedroom,  what a job the ceilings were ten feet high, so instead of buying and fitting shop bought flat packs we constructed the frame and John fitted shop bought doors, having to cut them for the top ones.
Tense moments drilling the fixing holes for the top doors hinge fittings, don't look quite the same with holes coming out the front do they.
Are these strong enough for Christmas tree storage?

Nearly there.
Not much more done in the evenings as at my tender age, its TV after tea and lucky if I see the end of the program!! though I did attend the committee meeting on Tuesday evening and club night on Wednesday night.
Thursday after dinner saw Pepe and I down at the lake again, for a chat with some of the hardier sailors and a coffee at the cafe with some of the regulars, Nice to see Billy Wilson there with his boats after breaking his arm, mending nicely now though.
The chip is showing up the old block with his painting yesterday between running his taxi service for his children, check out his blog click here
I ready must get stuck in and re-start the Narra boat, al-ready thinking of the next project, but mustn't fall into the trap of starting another project before finishing the present one! 


No comments:

Post a Comment