Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 1 January 2012

New year

A Happy New Year

 to all our readers.

My New years resolutions are to finish the "Narra Boat " and to do a lot more sailing this year, sail

all my boats and not just the ones that are easiest to throw in the car, I don't 

think I'm on my own when I say that most people only sail the current model,

 favourite model  or the easiest to hand.

I was thinking of downsizing my fleet but then that "Our Lass 11" from Model

 Slipway looks very nice and it is my favourite Kit manufacturer, even before my

success with the "Aziz".


I'm glad that my "For Sale"Section on the Club Blog has been a success, it seemed strange to me, people on the landing stage at the lake saying one day "I'd like a certain boat"  and the next day someone saying they had same to sell, it seemed the logical thing to do to get these people to-gether!.
Still onwards and upwards, passed all the secretary stuff over to the new sec, so now will have more time to think of other ways to advertise the club.

Just got back from Sunday/New Years day dinner at son John's and very nice too, they had two male missionaries to dinner this week, one from Utah and the other from Indiana, they must appreciate a cooked meal (the same as me,) being away from home at this time of the year, and as John  was a missionary for two years makes him do his bit same as people did for him whilst he was away.

Well it's my birthday to-morrow and if I knew I was going to last this long,I would have looked after myself a bit better.

That's all folks, if you want a joke its on the club blog to-day.
.............................................................................
Oh al-right then just one,
The cannibal children were sat round the camp fire with their mother and one said "These missionaries are nice Mum" 
"Yes" said Mother, "But eat your vegetables as well!"
Boom Boom
..........................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment