Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 25 December 2011

This was the last visit!

Thought Friday was the last visit to the lake but I was wrong it was yesterday (Saturday) as John wanted to see if his new project was sea worthy before he did any more on it.
He needn't have worried has all went well and as you can see in the video I took on the day, the boat sailed beautifully!.

So now he will be thinking of his deck clutter and fitting out his cabin, although he has already made a start with his moving man and a nice wheel, one of Bob Abell's  contributions as was the rudder assembly, thanks for that Bob!


Pepe looking forward to Christmas dinner at John's.

Well must get off and get brushed up for my visit to John's
 Perhaps there will be a present for Pete N Pepe.

The girl next door has just brought me some sweets and Pepe a nice doggie toy, he will be taking that to John's, he won't leave it now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment