Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Saturday 3 December 2011

Something a little different

When my sister Babs and hubby Bryan came from Oz for the funeral they came on Emerites Airbus A380 so when I found this model on YouTube thought it would entertain them  and you good people, what people will do and spend modelling never ceases to amaze me!
Without the people in the shot this video would be taken for the real thing any day don't you think



I was thinking of buying a Jet Ski from Robbe and John came up with this one as well and as its similar in size and performance decided to go for this one, the price is right anyway!



Can't be bad for the price can it £44.99 on Ebay
So John ordered me one on his Paypal account so I should have it in a couple of days and will let you know the results 
Can be found on ebay item no 260881749580

So apart from helping John out at work, (a private client in a block of offices making a ladies toilet from an empty room with only a hole in the wall and a mirror a bit basic that isn't it!) it turned out very nice and I had good company all week
............................................................................................

If your wife wants to learn to drive, don't stand in her way!

"How's your headache Fred?" 
"Out doing the shopping!

Fred always called a spade a spade until the night he fell over one!

.....................................................................................

That's all folks

2 comments:

  1. Nice little whizzabout....Can you buy one without the music?
    It`s too fast for you, Sunshine....but great fun no doubt!

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes getting a bit doddery nowadays, but you have to keep going don't you.
    Don't let Cameron and Clegg get you down.
    Cut the winter fuel allowance! must be trying to kill us all off with the cold to save on the pensions hey

    ReplyDelete