Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Friday 23 December 2011

Last of the visits before Christmas

On Thursday I had a visit to the lake to see if anyone was there and by the time I got there, there was only Dave, Trevor and Glyn still there, others had been and left I was told. after a chat and handing out new membership badges to those that had paid already, it was off to the Cafe with Pepe for a sandwich.
I made a lady happy in that I gave her one of Velda's fancy walking sticks and she was over the moon, she had been struggling with one on those fell walking sticks, so that's two of Velda's fancy walking sticks gone to good homes and both past friends of her's, so it was a day well spent.

The village Post Office was looking festive with the Christmas tree on the green and as you can see the weather was quite mild and sunny for this time of the year.

The previous Saturday I was down at the lake and took this picture in Romiley centre, always seems more Christmassy when the brass bands come out doesn't it, I always remember our first Christmas in this house, on Christmas morning woke up to the Salvation Army band playing outside the house, would probably not tried that in Moss Side where we lived before.


Found this on a stand in the market and thought it was very funny, there again its my warped sense of humour.
Just been to the Dogs home charity shop and bought two more Action Men in case anyone is in need of one.
Well it's nearly here and all its left to do is to wish all my readers 
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all 
From Pete N Pepe

..................................................................................................................................
The dentist said that's the biggest cavity I've ever seen,"You've got the biggest cavity I've ever seen" 
"Okay" said the patient "you don't have to repeat it"
"I didn't" said the dentist "that was the echo!".

She thought the tooth fairy was a gay dentist

They had to admit she was a great housekeeper
Divorced three husbands and kept the house every time.
....................................................................................................................
That's all folks

2 comments:

  1. All the best to Duckie and Pepe
    And absent friends too
    Nice blog as usual

    Bob Joyce and Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. And all the best to you and your two ladies BoB
    Duckie

    ReplyDelete