Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Saturday 28 January 2012

Grand scale modelling

Yesterday Friday I was helping John at Macclesfield chapel, we fitted a new section of down spout outside and then it was the title job!
Carrying on from the  Club Blog this week on members modelling,I thought you might like to see Modelling RJR and Dad style 
I know its not a grand piano but its bigger than the usual modelling isn't it , made a new side for the up right piano and strengthened  the feet and here is the finished article

You can just see the blocks to strengthen the feet that were collapsing with keep moving it about!
To-day was the more traditional modelling, at home where I fitted the channels for the windows in the system than John has used on his fishing boat

Has you can see from the card I've slotted in, its all moveabell,

The channel is availabell to be moved in and out whilst painting the inside or outside and when its all finished and dry the glass can be inserted nice and clean and unmarked!

Then fixed all the pictures in place, the card in the window frames will protect them.

So a good couple of days modelling from one extreme to the other hey.
......................................................................................................................
She insisted on taking innumerable outfits with her and they arrived at the airport loaded with luggage.
"I wish", said the husband thoughtfully "we had brought the piano"
"No need to be sarcastic" said the wife, "its not a bit funny"
"I'm not trying to be funny" he said "I've left the tickets on it"
....................................................................................................
Boom Boom 

That's all folks

2 comments:

  1. How about this for a novel idea.....
    .......A wall clock made from a cheap ladies watch off the market?

    Don`t know how I do it!

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a wall clock at the.end of the bed, but that's a good idea for the living room Bob

      Delete