Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Another birthday been and gone!

Well that's another birthday been and gone!.
47 years old, what!! you didn't know I was Dyslexic!
For my birthday I got a new compact digital camera off Pepe! well the thought was there, he couldn't reach the counter at the shop. This camera still small enough to fit in your pocket has a brilliant zoom on it and is almost as good as my Lumix G (the 3/4 SLR) which is good for events and holidays,but you'r going to miss that special shot you come across whilst out and about aren't you.
So a picture is worth a thousand words they say.

Remarkabell isn't it for a compact.


look at the detail on this last picture.

Not quite the last picture.
Grand Children.

So beware club members, if I haven't got you in the club friends album yet because you disappear when I'm around I can get you from afar now! 
18x zoom and video recording

On offer at Curry's/Pc World at the moment half price, probabelly a newer version out already, you can't keep up with technology these days can you, unless you are prepared to spend a lot of money that is.

Grand Daughter Ruth is quite happy as she has my old Samsung and doing very well on her Facebook page with it, found out more features on it in the first hour than I had in the past 18 months, its frighting how quick they are growing up these days isn't it.
Will have to get her to give me some lessons on the new one hey and she's the youngest!.
......................................................................................................
Children,what a comfort in old age
And how soon they bring it on.

Don't worry if your life's a joke  
And your successes are but a few
Remember that the mighty oak
Was once a nut like you.
.............................................................................................
That's all folks

2 comments:

  1. Good for you keeping up with all the new toys on the market.. Keep close to that Grand Daugher, she won't steer you wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better keep Pepe away from the credit card or he will have you knee deep in I T stuff .BandB

    ReplyDelete