Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 22 November 2021

Weekend 20-21.11.21.

 Good weekend, though a bit chilly.

Had a walk on to the Debdale ressers on Saturday after a visit to McDonalds where we found out our favourite lunch The Chicken Legend is off the menu until after Christmas, so it was back to the Chicken Selects!, also the Apple Pies were off until after Christmas, though in their place are the Festive Pies, which proved to be just as nice!.


Onto the reservoir we found a family of Little Grebes fishing in the far corner, so had to brave the muddy paths to get a bit nearer.

They are very shy and hidden in the bushes.


So I did the same and got these better shots of them fishing.







Coot getting its feet warm out of the water.


This post is new to have any bugs in it.

A visiting juvenile Swan. 

Coming back to the car park though the autumn leaves saw this nice  KIA Venga, who is the lucky guy to own this, ME!.

Pepe in his night bed sleeping off his walk.

Sunday we went to the Snipe for a bacon buttie and whilst sat there watching everyone coming out of B & Q with their DIY stuff, 
 it must have given me a burst of energy, cause I came home and varnished all 17 cupboard doors and drawers in my kitchen.

So Finally finished the kitchen and it's looking very nice though I say so myself. 






Whilst at the Snipe we went to Home Bargains to see if they had any Money Wallets, as last year they were over a £1 each at Morrisons!.

Home Bargains price 99p for a pack of four, love a bargain!.


Today, Monday was at Pear Mill and saw the Peregrine Falcons were back.



.....................................................................



The underneath of the females bill is orange!.

..................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment