Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 11 November 2021

Todays visit to Pear Mill Café, 11.11.21.

 Todays visit to the Café at Pear Mill was the usual chat with friends, Jean, David, Peter G and myself, not forgetting the two dogs Pepe and Saskia the black and white collie.

Think you know what Pepe is by now!.

This picture taken by David with his Ipad.


Peter G and myself in the hat, with my Poppy with old regiment attached, Royal Signals!.

Looking at the Table above shows you that we have different crockery  every  visit and floral decorations.

Jean got this unusual cup today with her second coffee.

Took Pepe for his wash and trim to Oldham this week, but due to the groomer forgetting to enter it in her appointments book, said we weren't due, but after showing her my appointment card with her own handwriting on acknowledged it was her fault. Still it gave us an excuse to go to the Café near there for a lovely bacon buttie, its a beautiful café inside and well worth a visit!.

Whilst in the area picked up Pepe's dried food and some of his sausages treats at the pet shop. The lady there had even saved me some coins!, and I only go every six weeks!. 

This past Sunday I bought a new LED standard lamp from Lidl which is quite modern and has a dimmer switch on the top, so is good for behind me when I'm watching the telly.

My old one, the tulips on the right there cast a glare in my eyes which was a bit in annoying, still I suppose if that's all I have to worry about!. Being an LED light it is user friendly and doesn't get hot or use much electricity, so all good. 

I've not been idle, been making a new bed for Pepe, will show you when its finished, don't tell Pepe though, he doesn't know yet his chair is going!. 

...........................................................





...........................................................



No comments:

Post a Comment