Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 16 November 2021

Pepe's chair Gone!, 16.11.21.

Well Pepe's chair has gone at last, Son collected it yesterday and delivered it to Eldest Granddaughters, that have moved to new bigger house and their need was greater than mine or Pepe's.

Where's my steps gone Dad?.

But look at the space it's opened up for us!

Took him a few treats thrown into his new bed to get him into it.


Not too bad really Dad.

On our visit to Pear Mill Café yesterday thought I would show you some of the items that are on sale there, plenty of young people shop there for these items, as fashion seems to go backwards and forwards all the time doesn't it!.

That's our favourite table there at the front.


Plenty of jewellery cabinets too. 

And lots of types of crockery for collectors. 

The plant stand I bought from there a few months ago is doing well in the hall, I was a bit worried that it wouldn't be light enough, but the guy at the garden centre said it would be alright and its sprouting new buds! 


Finished another jigsaw when we got home, with a Narra Boat theme again.


We had lunch today at McDonalds today, surprisingly not been there for a while!

Though it was a bit drizzly, it was quite mild so when the rain stopped had a quick walk to the Ressers to feed the ducks and pigeons.

I hadn't taken my camera so snapped these pigeons all sat on an exposed tree root with my new Samsung Phone, not too bad really is it?.

Well that's you all up to date with the news.
.........................................................






..............................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment