Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Friday 5 November 2021

Turning Dark And Cold , 5.11.21.

 Well as I said on my last post it's Autumn, and today it's turned cold with it.

On our trip to Pear Mill Café yesterday managed to get a picture of one of the (I think young ones) Peregrine falcons near the nest, perhaps visiting the parents to see if there's any grub going.


Also visited he Ashton Moss Nature reserve, and saw these Muscovy ducks.




Young Moorhen.

Tree Sparrow.

Finished this Jigsaw today, as it was too cold to be walking about outside for too long.
The pieces were a bit loose, but tightened up as I progressed, very educational too as I will be able to refer to this picture if I see any butterfly I don't recognize!. 

Also got myself a new mobile phone this week too, enough to say it was a nightmare to change over from an Iphone to this new Samsung!.
The guy at Curry's did the transfer of most of the details and a friend helped me out further!.
The problem for me was the difference of the icons and where they were, but I suppose like everything, one get's used to new things.
when I get used to it, it will be good as the battery is huge!.
You've heard the famous saying, We're going to need a bigger boat, well I'm going to need a bigger pocket!😀.
.........................................................................

Did you hear of the cannibal who passed his mother in the Woods.

Two cannibals are having lunch; "Your wife makes a great roast says one. "I know", says the other "But I'm going to miss her".

Why did the cannibal become a policeman;

So he could grill suspects!

..................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment