Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Saturday 13 November 2021

Pepe's new bed. 13.111.21.

 As I mentioned in my last post here is Pepe's new bed.

Started with a piece of MDF £8.40 From 3ways DIY Denton and cut two side pieces off that, hand full of screws Free from shop!

Had a small foot stool doing nothing so dismantled that, for the legs and the threaded nuts you can see on the corners here.




Some carpet runner I had in stock!.

Some half round beading bought at £2.25 from 3ways DIY in Denton.
 Gorilla glue and Spray Adhesive in stock.




Got me to here.


Added the legs. 

Then some sticky back plastic left over from a previous project!, Pepe's toy cupboard under the PC cabinet.

Painted the edging strip with some Acrylic paint in stock.

And there we have it, the finished bed in my bedroom for now.

Total cost £10.65!.


Hope Pepe likes it when I put it down for him, he doesn't know yet but his chair is going to a new home!, that's why I can't let him have it yet, can't fit it in!.

................................................

We went to Pear Mill Café today with friends and as it was Peter Gs birthday yesterday we told Helen the owner and they brought out this birthday cake and played Happy Birthday on the speakers and everyone clapped.
He was quite surprised.


That's Helen (the owner with her daughter) stood up at the back, very nice lady. 
Peter didn't have too much trouble blowing out his candle, good job he didn't have a full size one, the fire brigade have enough on their hands at the moment.

......................................................................................
Darth Vader, to Luke Skywalker;
I know what you're getting for your birthday Luke, I have felt your presents.

When's your birthday?.
12th November,
Which year?.
Every year!.

Somewhere in the world a woman gives birth to a child every minute.
We  have to find this woman and stop her!!.
 
.........................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment