Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 12 October 2021

Weekend 9-10 Oct 2021.

 This weekend was nice, sunny and dry, so we had a walk to Debdale park which is only across the road from us.

In the wildlife garden there was sat feeding the birds when a couple came and sat with us. the chap on one of those lay down bikes, he had problems with his legs and his lady carer was on her ordinary bike riding at the side of him, they had rode from Levenshulme which is quite a way!.

Then whilst they were having coffee at the new coffee counter a couple of friends came along, a couple of ladies from Reddish Vale Country Park, so we all had a good chat.

I also had a few coin swops that one of the ladies needed for her collection!, so it was a good meeting for all of us.





I got a first for me on the day, this female Bullfinch snacking on the yellow berries, I'd seen one of the members had added a picture of a Male Bullfinch, but alas he wasn't around for me on the day.


Plenty of Magpies about!.
This one sat on the bug hotel.





Enjoying the peanuts we had brought.

A Nuthatch in one of their classic poses. 

Back home the Goldfinches are eating us out of house and home, but we don't mind as they are so beautiful.


One of the last brood of babies, watched over by Dad.

Well the weather forecasters got it wrong again today, forecast said no rain until a week on Tuesday, but on waking up today saw it was dull and overcast, by the time I'd had breakfast it was raining!.
So it was off to Cineworld to see the new James Bond movie,
"No time to Die" a good film and loong! too, 2 hours 45mins but managed to stay awake and not have to go to the loo.
Won't describe the film, but horror of horrors Miss Moneypenny has turned Black, along with another woman 00 agent!, they weren't even as good looking as Hallé Berry!.
How times have changed.
Still after a bacon buttie and a coffee at the Snipe it was home to Pepe, I think I was forgiven after a few bacon scraps though.

........................................................................................
Madness takes it's toll;
please have exact change ready.

Fred tried to kill himself with an overdose of Aspirin, but after he'd had two he started feeling a lot better!

A beggar walked up to a well dressed woman and said "I haven't eaten anything for four days!,
She looked at him and said "God I wished I had your will power!".
It's the way I tell em.

No comments:

Post a Comment