Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 21 October 2021

This weeks outings so far, 21.10.21.

 On our meeting with our friends at Pear Mill café on Monday I saw a chap I thought I recognized and mentioned it to the others, then he moved nearer the café and some of the ladies rushed over for some selfies with him!.

Who was it?.

Danny Sebastian from the antiques programs on telly.


  

Pepe of course, was more interested in his ham and sausages. 
Three months old here!.

Today on our visit, I finally bought the waxed cotton three quarter length coat fully lined and padded, which I'd dithered about for a while, put a bid in and got it for £33 instead of £40, do like a bargain.
Not a mark on it, will be a god send in the winter out with the camera.

Had another visit to the Windmill on Tuesday and whilst there got a few copies of the Christmas Menu's for the gang to check out for our festive meal out.

There you are, not bad for a three course, Mon-Saturday, bit dearer on Sundays.
Didn't even bother with the Christmas Day menu, £47.99!.

Our visit to the Ressers looks a bit grim, but it wasn't raining which the weather people had forecast with heavy rain and flooding.

Lovely countryside five minutes from my front door and only two minutes from the main Manchester to Hyde road.

Not worrying this guy, enjoying the stiff breeze, bit of sunshine on the Pennines in the distance.

Not bothering this little chap either.


The berries in my garden are looking very colourful at the moment, but the Thrushes will soon see they off, still that's what I planted them for 

Latest Jig saw done this week.



Had a visit to the charity shop this week as well and got three jigsaws and a couple of books so a good week up to now and its not over yet!.

As a matter of interest, by the way my homemade foot rocker seems to have cured my Plantar Fasciitis, which was a very painful experience I'm glad to be without.
......................................................

.........................................................




No comments:

Post a Comment