Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Friday 15 October 2021

Out and about, 15.10.21.

 Today being a nice bright day, we were out early and over to the park, but not early enough as the birds had all eaten and disappeared again!.

I'm not that keen, so not getting up any earlier than usual specially these days now they are getting cooler.

Tree's are starting to change colour now.


Dinner for two.

Not just Black & White.

Nice little Dunnock


No birds around Dad, so lets go for dinner.



As it was quite cool decided it was a day for the Windmill carvery. at Denton.
Lovely grub, even went back for seconds with the veggies!

Its good for you they say, used to give it to the old people in hospital.

So then it was home with a doggie bag for Pepe's dinner,
but as it was still quite early, rubbed down some of the kitchen cabinet doors and varnished them with the doors open to clear the air!.


So ten done!, only another seven to go!.
Good stuff that Guinness certainly get's you going, probably during the night as well no doubt!.
Then promptly fell asleep, to be woken up by Pepe for his dinner, could smell the roast beef!. 
Finished another nice Jigsaw today as well 

"Girls day out"

Made in China, good fitting , but box half as big as European puzzles and some pieces bent getting them into box, so whilst the Chinese are trying to cut down on card perhaps, it seems to be at the detriment of the pieces.  

.............................................................................

Doctor Doctor, I have a ringing in my ears
Don't answer!.

Doctor Doctor, I've hurt my arm in several places, 
Don't go there again!.

Doctor Doctor, I think I'm shrinking,
Now settle down, you'll will have to be a little patient.
.............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment