Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 30 September 2021

Where did September go, 30.9.21.

 So this is the end of another September, seen a lot of them myself!.

Not much done this past week, had a visit to Ashton Moss nature centre after a bacon Butte on Wednesday and saw a lot of Sparrows on the feeders.



Only problem the droppings were bringing these!.

Roland rat looking cute here but you wouldn't want them near your home would you.





On the pond there were the usual Swans and Canadian geese.


The boss.

Saw him flying, pity he was flying away from me, but it gives you an idea of the wing span of these magnificent birds.


Finally finished the new handrail on my staircase, not quite the same colour as the other side, but that was put in ten years ago when we thought my wife was coming home, sadly that wasn't the case.

Finished this jigsaw this week as well, gives your age away when you realise you remember most of them. 

Makes one wonder which of this items are still British owned, and if they are the same ingredients as then!. 

As the weather has turned rough, finished this jigsaw too.





The heads of my baby Goldfinches are looking a bit scruffy at the moment as they are changing to red faces with their moult. 

Still beautiful little birds though.



At Pear Mill Café this week this was our table decoration, not only ours though, same on all the tables!.


Friends had their tea in this beautiful teapot this week, and they just had to turn it over to see if it was a genuine Wedgewood and it was!.

So another September gone!, not been too bad except for the change in the weather.
My third corvid jab tomorrow, hope it is going to be a bit easier than my flu jab, still glad to go even so!.
........................................................


 Of course Adam was the only man not to have a mother-in-law, and he lived in paradise.
......................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment