Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 27 June 2021

Great Granddad Again, 27.6.21.

 This week learned I was a Great Grand dad again!, third one, Henry Arnold Teal arrived at noon on the 22nd June up in Scotland where his mum & dad now live. (9lb 4oz's.)


We had another surprise this week as my Eldest Grand daughter visited us with one of my other Great Grand son's Barnaby!.

Yes that's me without the hat!.

Pepe brought him his little teddy but Barnaby was more interested in getting a hand full of that hair.


I looked at my driving licence the other day and I think I look younger now, perhaps I'm going into my second childhood do you think!.

Had a look round the Gorton Reservoir this morning and the young Goslings seen to be nearly as big as their parents now, hasn't taken that long. 


The young Coots are doing well too.


Back home, the back garden is looking a bit more colourful at the moment, and the young birds are eating me out of house and home.


Could do without this one though, made a mistake of putting those coloured suet pellets on a bird table and in the night it rained and they went all soggy, won't be doing that again.

Baby Goldfinch showing off its yellow wing feathers.






Mum & Dad with a baby, the babies are feeding themselves now.

Parenthood a little easier now that the babies are feeding themselves.

A big woodpigeon.

Nicely marked pigeon likes the sunflower hearts as well.


So even though I've have a bad week of hay fever, seem to be ok otherwise and both doses of the vaccine seem to be working. 
Sorry to hear that Matt Hancock has resigned, I thought he had been doing a very good job, but wasn't to know there was a hidden camera in his office, what's the world coming too these days, pity the security people weren't doing as good a job as him!.  
..................................................................

The number of people watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your actions.

If all the worlds a stage; where do the audience sit?.

Men do cry, but only when assembling furniture from Ikea.

.................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment