Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 15 June 2021

Ashton Moss nature reserve today, 15.6.21.

 Today after a bacon buttie at the Snipe we had a wander up to Ashton Moss Nature reserve, its only small, but as they say perfectly formed, with a couple of picnic tables to sit down at.

Plenty of Canadian goslings about, and its a bit worrying  for their safety, as the babies are very trusting and come right up to you!.


As you can see there are various sizes in this creché.


Getting quite big now.

The pigeons having a nap after a good feed of seed.


A sparrow with a treat for a lucky baby.

There's the baby too.

The babies hiding in the bushes.




This Jackdaw doesn't have to hide from anything.

The day before this squirrel was enjoying French fries at McDonalds.


This used to be the site of  The Pomona pub, which was very well known in the past round Manchester, now after years of wondering what its going to be replaced with its now a block of flats.
As you can see the bus top is right outside the front doors!, the residents won't be impressed with that will they!.


Got this recommend from Amazon this week, and as it states "May be available at a lower price from other sellers", It certainly  was for me as I'd just bought it on Sunday at my favourite charity shop in Ashton for £2!, plus a three novel book by Robert Crais and another by James Patterson for £1 each, so all for £4!, I do love a bargain, there again they will all be going back again to be sold again so it's a win win situation for everyone.


Not worried about these two puzzles being Christmassy better than sat worrying about the virus increasing again.
.....................................................

Books
Keeping caged birds by Ken Airey.

Improve your memory by Ivor Gott.
 
Sailing for beginners by Abal C Man.

Beach refreshments by Conan wafer. 
..................................
Its the way I tell em!

No comments:

Post a Comment