Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 4 July 2021

Wet Weekend, 2-4.7.21.

Wet this weekend, but there again the gardens need the water don't they!, and it helps too when you're on a water meter.

Plenty to do, Son John bought me this Jigsaw for Fathers Day


Tricky one with all that sky!.

Friday on the Ressers we saw some new baby Goslings.


Not much bigger than Pigeons.



Saw a few of these, Roland Rats too.

Its said that you are never more that 6 feet away from a rat in this country, as long as they stay at the ressers I don't mind.

Not many Moorhens about, think the aggressive Coots see them off. 

The children enjoying the freedom after the lockdowns.


Very serene, don't need to go abroad with places like this.

We went to Pear Mill Café on Saturday to meet friends and chat, helps to keep one sane doesn't it.

On the day Pepe had his usual free boiled ham brought to him with our drinks whilst our food was being prepared, the little birds are the salt and pepper pots, there are all sorts there and you rarely get the same ones twice. 

Its a really great atmosphere and the dogs all love it there too, its the treats of course!.


 Bought Pepe a chill collar on Friday and he looks quite cool in it, He doesn't seem to be bothered either.

So instead of sat there panting he was quite comfortable it seemed, so money well spent, having said that the weather has changed some what, still hopefully there will still be some more Summer to come yet.


At home the double non stop begonias are doing well and giving a good display.


My Clematis, "Josephine" is coming on well this year, must be all the sunshine we have had and the watering I've been doing. 


Well off to get the beast his dinner before he starts attacking my ankles!.

.............................................
 


Its the way I tell em!
.................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment