Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 14 December 2020

Sunny Day today, 14.12.2020.

After lunch at McDonalds had a drive up to Oldham, (North Manchester) to deliver the families Christmas presents and say hello to two of my favourite dogs Jessie & Max my families two cockerpoos.

As we aren't allowed to mingle on the day, thought I would go today as you never know there with it being a lot higher it could be snowing and difficult to get there in the next couple of weeks!.Had a meeting outside with Son and daughter-in- law and the dogs, John even brought one of his works heaters outside so we wouldn't get too cold.

They have been very careful over the various lock downs, and I've not seen many people as my hobby of bird watching is better with no one about!.

Talking of bird watching see below.

 On the 5th of this month I posted this picture and stated what I though was a young Great Crested Grebe!, but after seeing a picture posted on another of my website memberships, it dawned on me that I'd seen a picture of one of these birds.

The bird on the left is now what I think is a Great Northern Diver!, not seen one of these in this area before so perhaps be forgiven for the first description. 

You learn something new everyday in being a twitcher!.

A first for me!.

......................................................................................

You know your children are growing up when they stop asking you where they came from and start refusing to tell you where they're going. 

A couple for Jacob!.

A taxi was involved in an accident in Edinbugh.

Sixteen passengers were treated for injuries.


What's the difference between a Scotsman and a canoe.

A Canoe tips occasionally.

Its the way I tell em! 

..............................................



 

No comments:

Post a Comment