Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Saturday 5 December 2020

December already, 5.12.20.

 December already where has this year gone?, I know a lot of  people think it's dragged with the virus but if you have plenty of hobbies and read I lot as I do, the time seems to fly, there again it does seem to go quicker when you get older and I'm in the upper age bracket for the first Jabs!.

I'll let you know how I go on, that's if my arm hasn't dropped off, will have to ask for it in my left arm, then I will still be able to type with one finger instead of two!.

Today another weekend of Hyde road being down to one lane, perhaps it will be the last time as the whole project was supposed to be finished by October, there again they will have an excuse with the virus!, though usually they haven't worked at weekends only to cause chaos now and then.

Not been out much recently with the cold weather but managed a KFC the other day for a Lock down type picnic with a friend where we sit in our own cars and chat to each other though the windows!.  

On the way home afterwards called at Gorton Lower Reservoir.

Sorry if this makes you feel cold, but it was.


Had seen this chap getting out of his car with four loaves in his carrier bag, no wonder the birds were getting excited.




Seems like Debdale is a Swans creche.



Think this one is getting a bit aggressive now and trying to claim his territory. 


Everyone seems to like feeling the birds 


It wasn't until I was adding this picture to this post that I realized there was a young Great Created Grebe in the picture on the left there.


A cute white duck there today.


A dunnock in my garden when I got home, how do they manage this weather?, put plenty of fat balls out here.

..............................................................

Is a  chicken crossing the road "Poultry in motion".

Why are Woodpeckers smarter than chickens?, have you ever hear of Kentucky Fried Woodpecker!.

We are born naked,wet and hungry, Then things get worse!

...........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment