Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 22 December 2020

Four & twenty Blackbirds, 22.12.20.

Four & twenty Blackbirds.

 Well not quite!, but the Cotoneaster plants in my garden have really come into their own at the moment and I've have plenty of Blackbirds feasting on them, seem to like the red berries most at the moment but the yellow ones will probably be eaten later.

Was well worth planting them last year, covered with berries at the moment.


As you can see by the rain drops on the birds backs it was drizzling most of the day.





Fed the gulls at Mcdonalds too today, from my stock of food in the car.


Bought another Feeder today that is easier to keep clean, its no good leaving food out if its contaminated by not cleaning the feeders regularly!. 


Lot of bird flu about at the moment so they need clean wholesome food.

Got my Christmas reading in stock as I think its going to be a long haul coming out of this pandemic!.
Should keep me busy for a while.

Being over eighty at the moment has its advantages, and I'm due for my First vaccine jab tomorrow, so all being well after another 21 days another Jab, then another week I will be a bit safer though still in Tier 3, possibly 4 by then, but safer, fingers crossed!.
Sat in the car park today saw loads of teenagers bunched together and not a mask in sight, they don't seem to bother as they think they are safe, no thought for their parents or Grandparents they could transmit the virus too!.

Stay Safe every one!.
...........................................................................
Can a half wit work part time at NASA?.

Do illiterates get the full effect of alphabet soup?.

Does killing time damage eternity?.
...............................................................................







No comments:

Post a Comment