Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 30 December 2020

Let it snow, Let it snow,let it snow, 29th 12 20.

 Let it snow, Let it snow , Let it snow as the song goes!, but not for too long!.

Woke up Tuesday to a scene of whiteness, that's it for going out today was the first thought, why go out if you don't have to. so after breakfast went out and as the snow had stopped , cleaned it off the car in case it froze on solid.

Then it was out with the camera, when I say out I meant out of the case and into the living room.

This was the view from the living room window!, and as near as I wanted to go to the snow.

I'd bought a new feeder similar to one I had that was easier to keep clean, that's it on the left, but the birds were wary of it and were queuing up on the old one, so popped out and changed them round and that did the trick,   


The little goldfinches stocking up on the Sunflower seeds.

Now using the new feeder.

Starling time on the fat balls

Wood pigeon on next doors garage.

"Frozen".
 


Will have to get this one back in the workshop when it gets a bit warmer and have a look at her make up, try and get a bit of a smile on her face and a bit warmer looking complexion,and eyebrows!


The Yellow Cotoneaster looking good in the snow, the Blackbirds love the berries.

The Red Cotoneaster looking good in the snow, the Blackbirds love these berries too.


The last few days, being cooped up did a couple of jigsaws a friend had bought me for Christmas, it was a nice change from the Lego!.

As you can see two 500 piece ones!.
Nice old scenes of the days when we could congregate in Cafes

Check out the Tab for Jig Saws done at the top of the blog for these done!.

Well only another 13 Days to my next Vaccination.

Just had a text from my Son to say we are going into Tier 4 at Midnight tonight, will it ever end!
.............................................................
Never judge a book by its movie.

Constipation is the thief of time,but diarrhea waits for no man. 


Where there's a will I want to be in it!

.......................................................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment