Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 4 June 2019

Babies Babies everywhere, 4.6.2019.

Good grief, is it June already!!.
Since my last post have had another first!, a bullfinch in Reddish Vale community garden.


A beautifully coloured bird, but my favourite at the moment is still my Goldfinches that are doing well on my Niger feeder.
  Down Reddish Vale this past week  I've seen lots of baby Canadian geese, and of course had to get the camera out again.

Pepe was very interested in the babies too, perhaps he thought, "I could eat a full one of those"
but Mammy Goose soon changed his mind.

Smile kids your on camera.

Baby Great Tits.



Sisters, Sisters we are such devoted Sisters.
There again could be brothers hey?.

Can't beat a good wing flap!.

Think we have a little stranger with us at the moment from another brood.



We're nearly as big as that Mallard already.

Hard to chose the best looking one isn't it.



Vermin but still cute aren't they.

Don't want any babies from these guys do we!.

Spotted these large fish in the top lake the sun was just right to show them swimming to the top of the lake.

We need these little guys or life would end.
These taken with my Iphone, quite good these days, only need a bigger zoom now and you wouldn't need a big camera and all the other lens, there again we photographers are not as bad as fishermen are we, with all their gear. One of those tents they have as a mobile hide would be handy though.

They like these Cotoneaster bushes and there are dozens of them on this plant in the community garden at the Vale

Back to the babies, snapped this Squirrel at Daisy Nook Country Park and looks like just had or is due to have babies, will have to look out for them.


......................................................................................
That's it till next time folks.
A tip for you!.

No comments:

Post a Comment