Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 18 June 2019

Tuesday 18.6.2019. Reddish Vale Country Park.

Plenty of activity on the lower lake today (18.6.2019) with the Great Crested Grebes feeding their babies.
the Kingfishers were in attendance on the small lake and the top lake too.
Lots of Squirrels around too.

Family enjopying the sun.

Stretching his wings.

Baby struggling with a fish.

OMG its pulled him under

He really is the runt of the brood.

At last he's got it under control.

Dad you will have to bring smaller fish that the kids can manage.

Kingfishers on the top lake.




Finished another jigsaw yesterday and thought is was so nice I thought I'd frame it, so bought some Ravenburger Puzzle Conserver from Amazon.


Says it does 4 x 1000 jigsaws, but wondering how to use it


Found this on the side of the canister, the rest was in German, but good old YouTube to the rescue again, what did we do before that!


That's all for today folks, hope you enjoy the pictures.
..............................................................

If blind people wear dark glasses, why don't deaf people wear ear muffs?.

Constipation is the thief of time, but diarrhoea waits for no man!.
........................................................... 

No comments:

Post a Comment