Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 2 October 2018

Past few days at Daisy Nook & Reddish Vale Park's.

Friday at Daisy Nook Country Park we snapped these cute little baby Moorhens,


On the next pond down, these Mallards could nearly walk on the duck weed.


A view of the other side of the bridge over the river most people don't see, looking like the hanging Gardens of Daisy Nook.

This looks like something out of  Lord of the Rings doesn't it or is it my over-active mind at work again.

Park of the old canal system, gives you some idea of the size with Sheila walking in front of it!.

Sunday at Reddish Vale we managed to see these young Shovelers,

Grooming time

Must be awkward trying to groom yourself with a beak as big as that!.

There were three Cormorants in attendance on the day. 


Quite colourful when seen up close.

What are you drying off for?, you'll be going fishing again soon.

Mr Heron.

From my rear window in the evening spotted MARS!, that's the top of a telegraph pole on the bottom right.

A bit blurred, but it is a few million miles away isn't it  

That's all folks.
....................................................................................................




No comments:

Post a Comment