Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 11 October 2018

Wednesday at Daisy Nook, 10.10 2018.

Had a nice sunny day at Daisy Nook on Wednesday we went up to the castled wall on the way to Crime Lake and after seeding the wall there brought out these birds.
Nuthatch's we haven't see for a while.




A Great Tit.



Long tailed Tits



Top of the hill Marrrr!.

 A beautiful Heron.


Got my eye on you!.

Some one had a different idea for a commemorative bench, very nice and practical, still with the canal theme. 



Well remembered I'm sure!.

...................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment