Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 7 October 2018

Sunday down the Vale. 7.10.2018.

Nice sunny day down the Vale today!.
plenty of  wildlife and people about.

The trees are changing colour and shedding their leaves quite rapidly now, its nice to see the different seasons even if its getting quite cool now. 


Plenty of cormorants about today on the water, sunning themselves and some even courting.


Doing a head bobbing routine.

He's not that good looking close up!.

Come on Fred put a bit of a show on for the cameras.


"He's showing off again Aida", "The're all the same Florrie".

A youngster, not got its green eyes yet!.


Even a fly past.



Expectation

Got an seed mate?, you know bread isn't good for us birds don't you.

Very tasty, Fleetwood stuff is it?.

Any for me then?.

There you go a nice pose just for you!.


The usual Herons there again 

Was that a fish or just a falling leave?.

Plenty of Tufted ducks about today 
Males 

and Females.

The picture of the Day this Ring Necked Parakeet in the tree near the steel gate to Windmill Lane.
Might be more in the greenery but hard to see amongst the leaves, a few more days will show them up.

So all in all a good day and to cap it off got an X Box One S and with the bundle it came with the new Tomb Raider game for the same price!, then when I paid for it the lady at the till said there's a free game worth £40.99 with it if you want it, need you ask if I wanted it!
From Argos by the way.


Don't know if I'll play the racing game but it was a freebie!.

That's all for today folks.
.......................................................................................






No comments:

Post a Comment