Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 10 October 2018

Tuesday down the vale, 9.10.2018.

Tuesday turned out nice again with sun and a slight breeze.
As you can see from the picture taken from the Info centre, the colours in the trees very nice.
The flag not blowing much.

Some people been asking me on the Reddish Vale website where I took the picture of the Parakeet, well it was in the big tree on the left there.

Plenty of Cormorants about on the day.
Oh my aching feet!, will have to have a lie down

Ahh that's better.


Look at that hooked beak, just made for catching fish

Drying out.

Even the Chinese Swan goose was having a nap.

Spot the Heron?.

No, oh well here it is.

Moved out a bit.

Moved a bit nearer for me.

Can't hide from my camera matey!.

Enough of the posing, got to get back to the fishing because I don't eat your boring seed only live fish, frogs or crustaceans for me!.

A little Dunnock (Hedge Sparrow).

More changing colours.

More Terror-pins sunning themselves

Hide and seek, that's a nice bit of texture on the tree.

Tufted Ducks.


See the tufts on the back of my head?.

Cagney, top of the pile Marrrr1.

Must try and get out to some different sites, these posts are starting to look very similar!.

This Plane came over at about 22,000 feet I think they fly at, just thought I would check out the zoom on my camera as I was thinking of buying the new up graded Nikon P1000, but the one I've got now seems to do everything I want, would you want anything better than this.
The atmosphere will still get the better of the bigger zoom wouldn't it!.

That's all for now folk's.
.........................................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment