Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 26 September 2018

Tuesday at the Vale, 25th Sept 2018.

Nice day at the Vale after we were promised bad weather by the weather people, nice that they got it wrong again!.
Got some good pictures of the young Great crested Grebe, its parents seem to have left it to its own devises, still it seems to have got the idea of diving for its fish now.

A lot of pictures of it but there again it is a rather handsome bird isn't it. 






Room for one more?.

A couple of Cormorants there on the day.



The tufted ducks are back, this is a juvenile or a female one.

A colourful Moorhen in full sail.

Who's a pretty boy them?.

Young Chaffinch getting stuck into the food before the big guys come.

The leaves are beginning to fall now, still plenty of greenery about though.
Don't mind the falling leaves it's what they hid though, due to the unsociable dog owners letting there dogs off the lead and not bothering or not seeing where their little darling are dropping their calling cards!.

If train spotting is your thing plenty of that at the Vale as well.
Would have been better for me if it was a road and I could do a bit of Eddie Stobart spotting, takes all kinds doesn't it!.

.......................................................................





No comments:

Post a Comment